BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Where to from here, page-41

1. 3,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    good post.....yes of course if they could convert potential ghost clients into full paying clients faster than accruing debt the risky strategy will pay off.
    But given they are almost max out on there facility they would need to convert quickly and ahead of even more new sponsored clients to keep the whole system afloat......akin to turning off the morphine to a person that has relied on a drip feed of it to stay alive.

Also it appears that although the markets were aware of the risky strategy no one new they had almost max out on credit.....market does not like surprises.
    At the end of the day a lot will come down to how qualified the sponsored ghost clients are and how aggressive the sales teams have been and how many sponsored clients can be converted.

However it is most unfortunate that the way they construct cash receipts and sales is not the only thing that is questionable about the company....no need to mention them all as they have already been well discussed and bashed around on HC.

It does appear, rightly or wrongly, that the AFR has access to high level company emails and are intent on releasing negative info at their leisure.
    This is not over by any means but based on a risk versus reward scenario I am pleased I have no skin in the game.
    I am actually hoping that it will all be good as I have a mate heavily invested in BIG but this is very wishful thinking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.