GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

You can stick to your chart pro. I’ve invested my super here so...

1. vmp
    13,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9142
    You can stick to your chart pro.
    I’ve invested my super here so not in a hurry to make money. The true value of the assets and cash backing will eventually catch up. We’re only 4 hours since we’ve started trading post the Ann. People will be looking for value, and with $500m cash, they’ll realise all the other potential and assets and daily profit, these non cash items can’t be just worth $600m.
    People understand PE, cash flow and enterprise value. What’s been capping the sp is the short MC LOM for Gxy but with money now to develop SDV, a more respectable mcap is at least 14x the annual profit at MC - on supposition that say in a worse case MC stops, then it passes the baton to SDV with even higher cash flow. So there’s continuity in Gxy as SDV progresses.

Just a shame, Gxy is keeping all the money, if they had distributed half or 50 cents, I can almost see they would have avoided the day’s SP insult.

Anyway, I’m not in love with Gxy as you can sense from my posts. I just invest, everyone from mgmt to retail and shorters have their own agenda. Shorters already made money, management already made a lot of money from multimillion performance shares, bankers already collected their interest income, only new comers who didn’t have their shares go up in value are left in the cold, as there are no return of capital or special dividend. They’d have to wait til their investments appreciated in value, not when the chart says so.
    Last edited by vmp: 28/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.