RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Where to from here, page-361

1. 683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    Not sure if this was already posted, but new 'Medicinal Cannabis Market Report 2018' has been released:

https://marketintelligencedata.com/2018/11/09/global-medical-cannabis-market-research-report-2018/

"It contains a forecast of the next 5 years, starting 2018 and ending 2023 with a host of metrics like supply-demand ratio, Medical Cannabis market frequency, dominant players of Medical Cannabis market, driving factors, restraints, and challenges. The report also contains market revenue, sales, Medical Cannabis production and manufacturing cost that could help you get a better view on the market. Get to know the economic background and financial problems faced by the industry as well. A SWOT analysis (Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threats) has been made for companies working in the sector too.

The report is full of stats and graphical representations for easy understanding of the data which is presented in a chapter-wise format. The profiling of leading market players also helps in defining the state and direction of the industry."

MGC Pharmaceuticals listed as one of the top companies. The report is $2,900.00 so I most likely won't be buying it lol but for me it was interesting to see MGC get a well deserved mention amongst other big players like Aurora, Canopy and GW Pharma..

Anyone who has that type of cash lying around and buys a copy let us know how it is haha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 3022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.