AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Where to from here?, page-4

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    Yes it’s a fair summary ; but a summary of events missed that have been discussed to death on these threads .

On the other hand, Debosses excellent post regarding HTOs; which not a lot of people actually understand is something imo, that is about to get very real and it’s been fertilised with enough miracle grow to sprout a large forest by the companies repeated missed timelines and shareholder mushrooming. There’s a lot of punters out there that would like to see the scalping of the AVZ board and so would see a HTO as a positive ; it would a lot result in a decent lift in SP and tbh ; I think many haggered investors would probably be happy to accept and move on.

The new board at the throne... who are they and would they be there for shareholders; would they be working for shareholders or just ignore , build the mine under an AVZ coat but funnel profits through another channel and leave AVZ and shareholders as roadkill ?

There’s no doubt about Nigel’s passion for Manono ; he’s a geologist and a very good one at that ; but has he mixed it with financial and corporate henchmen?? The recent CR says no and it’s a massive exposed Achilles heel.

I really hope AVZ management are forearmed in case such an even does arise; for this is an event that the likes of Patterson’s wouldn’t be of the sort of pedigree required to fight back on . The names which Deboss has mentioned (JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs and/or Deutsche Bank) these are the houses that you want on your side; these guys have a global reach.

AVZ management disregarding such an event and relying on ‘loyal holders’ holdings to prevent any 51% HTO when cash is king would be nieve imo and although a potential nice gain on SP from here ... it could be the end of the AVZ / shareholders manono dream

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.