AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

So all of a sudden we're in for a "hostile takeover"considering...

1. 1,891 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 993
    So all of a sudden we're in for a "hostile takeover"
    considering the fact that we can't even get a party interested in an "off take" I hardly think anybody is interested in taking this company over.
    In fact there's been such a lack of interest we've just so severely diluted this company to be almost worthless just to simply pay the rent on an office that a few people occasionally visit because they spend so much time wrapped up in the other companies they are far more interested in. I almost feel that Nigel has such a lack of interest in this project, only one of many companies he's involved in of course. It is starting to show in his presentations..
    ' yer I think the samples are on a boat somewhere"
    "we've got a pump now we just got to get it to site"

He understands that realistically we only own a fairly small percentage of a lease "60%" of a prospective project that we've really taken no action on besides the recent drilling program. And I hope his main focus is making sure that this lease is not stripped from us and given to the Chinese.. the same way it was previously stripped and given to us.
    I say this because this type of hype and the people hyping it are very similar to the ones who told all them porky pies previously.. all it is designed to do is to strip money off Mum and Dad investors.

The more likely probability is for this to stay in a dormant stage for the next six or 7 months until we actually get some progression towards a decision of mining. With any luck it will be AVZ that takes it mining if they can hold onto there 60% of the lease and stay financially viable.

Good luck all.. I Truly hope this works out in the long term.. but the clock is ticking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.