BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Where to from here?, page-1172

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5541
    No Founder, major stakeholder would even contemplate selling out at this critical juncture, we may have already held some informal discussions with a major or two, but the company isn't obliged to comment until it has received a formal proposal....secondly, a major would want to see a fully functioning chip in the physical form, performing, as has been publicly stated.

Personally, I'd give it 2 years, and then only sell a 49% stake, unless the offer was too good to refuse, with an option for Peter & Anil to remain within the new company and be given the freedom to handpick their own team going forward.

What would be the value of Brainchip, if all things finally turn in our favour ?

Are we taking 5 Billion, 15 Billion or perhaps heading towards a 50 Billion MC over a 10 year time frame ?

Ah...dreaming, you got to love it...without it, life would be pretty boring....bought more this week, that's my personal confidence level...I see that the company is doing the usual, making us wait for the clock to strike midnight, or maybe there's an announcement coming, just prior to the workshop commencing on Friday.

Forget good luck, you make your own in life....and Peters made his, with us on his coat tails biggrin.pngrolleyes.pngsmile.png
    Last edited by Mr Tech Laden: 30/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8444 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.