BRN 2.63% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

agree with you jtardif999.. GF keeps posting toxic articles...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    agree with you jtardif999.. GF keeps posting toxic articles though he setped out of the chip!! the only reason for that is imo he sold his shares but he is not fully convinced that he made the right decision that's why he keeps researching for negative side only of BrainChip to proof to himself day after day that he made the correct decision!!! it is more of phycological issue I think!!! if I left a company why the hell should i keep researching about it and waste everyone's time!! it is your choice to leave the company so don't try to over influence other people choices!.

The information he is providing is not something confidential or difficult to find .. we know that all of us can find it easy anytime when we need it. We are believing in the company and product that's why we're holding and will keep holding till end. Nothing comes risk free specially with small caps companies!! if you want secured investment go and buy government bonds or shares in big caps blue ship companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $361.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $661.1K 3.388M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 516291 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 1158060 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.