BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Where to from here?, page-16

1. TTE
    748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    well, your input would be more valid to me if were able to spell the products name correctly. "Akida"

I do lots of research mainly off the ASX, and I don't believe everything I read, but in this case, the IP available to be licensed, the dev kits are available for 3rd parties to start playing with so they can have products ready to roll off the line as soon as the hardware is manufactured and starts being allocated to these companies.

there is a lot more money at stake outside of BRN, being spent by large global 3rd parties on the development and integration of this tech into "their" products lines that can benefit from this tech.

time will tell, but there's a WHOLE LOT MORE at stake now, now just for BRN reputations, but Socionext's reputation to deliver is now at stake as well...and their reputation will be hurt the most if this fails.....Many large global company's are eager to get their hands on this tech.

only thinking about BRN's reputation from this point on, is a very narrowminded view of success / fail.

Last edited by TTE: 26/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.