BRN 2.63% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Where to from here?, page-246

1. 9,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25920
    Thanks that worked but had to type it in as you suggested as it would not copy the link correctly.

Happy to see positive support given I purchased my entitlement this morning.

What I find interesting at the moment is that the company has explained on more than one occasion that the shortest route to revenue and potentially the largest future source of revenue is the licensing of the IP. The IP has been released and is available NOW so why the concern with the release of the AKIDA chip which is 6 months away at best. The IP is out there now available for all to scrutinise and point out why it does not work.

The unusual post by the CEO concerning Knowles Corporation as Cyberworks points out highlights just how large the market is for the IP in the areas covered by companies like Knowles Corporation and even the Foolish people over at Motley have ignored this fact despite the company stating for months now that it is in discussions with a range of interested parties concerning the licensing of the IP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $361.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $661.1K 3.388M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 516291 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 1158060 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.