BRN 0.00% 23.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I look at it this way.. Although it would be nice to have an...

1. 1,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 652
    I look at it this way.. Although it would be nice to have an update no update is imo helping others buy in at a low price (and of course this is my opinion) .. So we'll done to new shareholders.

I understand the frustrations of long term holders - not rubbing it in.. I am not in profit yet and I have held the stock for a long time.

I held (and still hold) another stock for near 4 years - is finally making good money, so it can happen. I could show you posts way back that in the posters opinion the stock was doomed and way to risky. I continued to hold and buy at the lowest low regardless - I now have the rewards.

Will BRN be the same? I believe it will.. But I could be wrong of course. I factor the losses in, not only in my finances but more importantly in my mind. I know what may be one way or the other.

I don't close my eyes and mind to the past, I acknowledge it but focus forward. In my opinion we are at the cusp of great things (if all the ducks line up).

We shareholders have different ways of dealing with situations and venting differently.. Normally I am very composed. I acknowledge your opinions but I don't have to agree with them. I understand your frustrations and acknowledge them so I hope you can understand and acknowledge mine.

Lets all try to be more civil to each other (includes myself). We are all in this together, I truly hope we are all successful and your patience pays off.

This not advice.. Its is an opinion, please do your own research.

GLTAH

Last edited by gpHiggsBoson: 23/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.