BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Where to from here?, page-632

1. 901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    I can't speak for all the times someone has gotten upset about a speculative company's share price.

But I can say in this case most people are pissed because of consistent broken promises from management, to the point that the company has straight up lied to shareholders on several occasions.

In general delays and set backs are expected in speculative stocks and that's fine. But with BRN the disappointment has been exacerbated by the expectations management set. We've been given ridiculously false revenue projections, promises of deals that never eventuated, told of partnerships that don't seem to exist (Try asking Veritone about Brainchip), constant setbacks on the development of AKIDA etc (We are all aware of the bs we have been fed, I don't need to list it). Then when these things don't come to fruition, instead of offering shareholders an explanation, they just go into hiding and act like they never said anything.

How can you claim 7 mil in revenue with "hockey stick" growth when you haven't even got one damn deal locked in.Speaking of no deals, they still got performance shares for a commercial deal that doesn't exist. Silent on that one too.

I need to stop ranting on here, but you did ask.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $1.251M 6.200M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 1837538 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 114606 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.