PIQ 0.49% $1.03 proteomics international laboratories ltd

Where to from here?, page-3

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Breaking into a market with "Demand Pull".

Last Thursday I happened to be driving at the same time as Dr Michael Mosley of BBC TV fame was being interviewed about his Australian tour. You will probably know him best from his BBC program "Trust me I'm a doctor". He was diagnosed with type II diabetes a few years ago and then wrote his 2 and 5 fasting diet book and now his 800 calorie book to help control blood sugar levels.

On an impulse I thought I would send his agent an email with some details about the Promarker D test, as I could not find a direct email address for Dr Mosley. Anyhow, I suggested that as Dr Mosley would be in Perth on the 28th of September on his speaking tour of Australia, he has a personal interest in diabetes, and Perth is the head quarters for PIQ, it might be useful to meet Dr Richard Lipscombe (no I didn't run it by Richard and I assume he is back in Perth) to get an understanding of the test. I felt that there might be a future story in it as they always need good quality cutting edge information about ways people can improve their health to promote to their audience.

My email was passed on from the agent Sophie to Dr Mosley and I received a nice reply saying that it would be unlikely that he would be able to meet up this trip though she was sure he would be fascinated in the test if he did not already know about it. I am not holding my breath waiting for a call from Dr Mosley but I would suggest that now the test has been launched in Europe it is due for a news story. I will let you know if anything comes of it.

One of us may have a good contact that starts the patient demand running for this test.

Good luck to all holders,

Rad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
0.005(0.49%)
Mkt cap ! $134.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.03 $1.06 $1.00 $134.2K 131.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3987 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 4762 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.