AGY 0.00% 8.8¢ argosy minerals limited

its not over, as the news release says, "The alternative could...

1. 178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    its not over, as the news release says, "The alternative could expose the state to the risk of paying damages in immense sums that could exceed the value of the mine itself." The burrundi govt obviously think they can do what they want illegaly, well the way i see it argosy will legally pursue their rights to the mine,and if and when the burrundi govt fully understand that argosy will not be backing down then these obnoxious difficult people will most certainly back off. Dont forget that there is 180 000 000 million tonnes of nickel laterites mutiplied by 40 000 per tonne. My adding machine cannot even come up with a figure its that big. BILLIONS AND BILLIONS OF DOLLARS,does any body think that the govt of burrundi would like to pay that amount, no way they could never afford it,they need to learn a lesson and im sure that even with there very low intelligance they would understand the meaning of BILLIONS. anyway shareholders dont panick and dont sell your shares,read the news release two or three times to fully understand because the meer fact of legal proceedings could change everything within a day or less!! HANG IN THERE!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $128.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.9¢ 8.6¢ $36.10K 414.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37936 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 15624 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.