RED 2.44% 42.0¢ red 5 limited

Where to from here?

1. 748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    There has been a couple of posts, by a self proclaimed analyst of Red, discouraging stock holders from being emotionally attached to their stock. I can assure this analyst that my holding in RED is purely a business attachment. I will admit however that I do enjoy the experience.
    In late 2015 I saw the results of Mark Williams and his team in getting Siana up and running after a disasterous wall failure of one of its tailings ponds. It was a truly remarkable effort. A very complicated project finished on time and under budget. I bought into RED on this effort and have been buying ever since.There have been quite a few hickups on the way but Mark and his team have never failed to deliver and move Red forward. The only emotion attachment I have to RED is the feeling of satisfaction of belonging to such a great success story, and making a pile of money.
    On the 20th Feb, eight days away, we should see a start to the steady crystalisation of Reds foray into the realms of a mid tier gold producer. Its going to get complicated with the recently announced step up of Darlot exploration program and the mill expansion assessment, and hopefully a mill expansion. For those who have held Red for the past two years the rewards have been exceptional, for those who continue to hold their investment in Red and are prepared to hold for the next two years, IMO, the rewards will be keep coming. If we expand the capacity of the Darlot plant then 300,000 plus oz of gold PA is a strong possibility. The next six months should be a cavalcade of news and, hopefully, steady SP rises.

Feb 20th Final cut off of drill assays to be included in resource/reserve for the FFS.
    Mar 20th Metal tests complete for KOTH
    Apr 11th Great Western option expires. Hopefully results of the drilling program will be disclosed.
    Apr 20th (aprox) March Q report and Cash flow. Looking for results of the regional drilling program at Dingo Ridge, Janine and Gipps Hill.
    May 20th Processing and infrastructure design complete For KOTH.
    June 2nd Cables and Mission option expires. Hopefully results of the drilling program will be disclosed.
    June Quarter Release of updated resource for KOTH
    Sept Quarter (thinking early in the Q) Tabling of FFS and reserve declaration for KOTH.

Exciting times ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.010(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $2.857B
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.5¢ 41.5¢ $7.599M 18.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 554744 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 402000 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.