VAU 0.00% 34.5¢ vault minerals limited

Jogo,The way I see it is that those who scream the loudest when...

1. 1,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 991
    Jogo,

The way I see it is that those who scream the loudest when your opinion differs from them especially in this current climate are those who may are the most entrenched. I've followed your posts across a number of companies. I assume you have quite skin in a few games. That's a wise thing to do. If anything, mining companies are a highly volatile lot and while some people can make bonanza with buying one or two and watching it skyrocket, I think those who truly make it in the long term have to have gone through the thick and thin anyway. I can attest to this from years of investing in this space. Can't win with holding one or two without giving it back. And, riding a few companies gives one a refreshing perspective to see parallels and sometimes you see what happens when certain events or announcements are made.

I also notice that when people attack others the more the stock price doesn't go their way, it seems to show me they have gotten too deep. And, no, people with more wealth do not get too precious about one part of their portfolio not going their way. And they certainly don't threaten other people or disparage a dissenting opinion. Why? Their world is much more than one stock.

Anyway... as I said before, I am here to make profits first, and if some people feel their toes are stepped on when it was never intended, not my problem. But where people start being nasty, well, I hope they get what is coming their way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.