ICG 0.00% 0.8¢ inca minerals limited

Welcome aboard!Now that you are here I think that you will find...

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Welcome aboard!
    Now that you are here I think that you will find these questions already done to death on a few threads so, rather than have everyone go back over the same stuff again (and hopefully to avoid some of the tension that arose), you would have plenty of material to trawl (not "troll" ) through in recent threads since (and even before) that last (long anticipated) big announcement
    Everyone is probably pretty exhausted with this so probably better to first check out what is already there.
    If any questions remain after that I'm sure other forum members will be happy to add their views!
    Good luck and hopefully see you at the big party when things finally work out and ICG hits the big time for SHs...
    I myself have quite a large holding (can one have too many [yes, one can...]?) and so I too am hopeful that the BOD choose our next steps wisely (personally I dont have a clue what is best to do now - except DRILL!). This one investment could in the long run be the key to my financial security in the future if the die fall the right way...
    Cheers!

sasa (the very very patient...)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.438M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $4.21K 526.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1242857 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1677291 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.