HCT 30.0% 2.6¢ holista colltech limited

Looming TGA approval of just about the only system on offer that...

1. 593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Looming TGA approval of just about the only system on offer that can mitigate airborne spread in buildings. The noise and acceptance of airborne spread has been relatively recent and there is nothing out there to address it in a meaningful way. The useless controls put out by Work Safe Australia in the below alert only highlights how little can actually be done at the moment to mitigate airborne spread. This was only released yesterday, so there is growing appreciation nationally and globally that airborne spread is a significant risk.

Without the TGA approval there has not been much reason to increase SP, and annoyingly they should have put the application in this time last year. The SP took a severe hit by ASIC's intervention and trust in the current management is very low - not without good reason. Other than that the company has been improving and the science behind the product has been increasingly tested and passing the tests globally. A tick from the TGA will at least inject some serious confidence in the product (it's a requirement for governments to use TGA approved products and just about every business right now answers to regulators on COVID matters, so it's also a requirement for them if they are to satisfy regulators). I doubt TGA approval alone will inject confidence in management though. Perhaps confidence to make sound products, but not to run a business.

https://www.safeworkaustralia.gov.au/doc/improving-ventilation-indoor-workplaces-covid-19

So I guess to summarise my opinion, I believe there is still potential for HCT to exploit a large gap in the multifaceted fight against COVID (airborne spread), but obviously it is not without risk given management's tardiness and incompetence. But, what is without risk right now? If they don't get the TGA approval I too will then come your conclusion that HCT have no cards left to play in the COVID space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.006(30.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.248M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.6¢ 2.0¢ $8.989K 400.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 96608 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.