KWR 0.00% 2.9¢ kingwest resources limited

Where to from here?, page-2

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 422
    Rubbish share price performance since MRE was released, no sugar coating it.

Starting to think Ed is just another full of #### CEO. He hyped up Goongarrie but very early days yet. Need to go deeper with the RC rig.

The market and the expectation of Ed are very different regarding Goongarrie.

The Company need to employ a PR company or get out there and start broker presentations. The 26 followers on twitter do not cut it.

The GOLD sentiment is very very weak and has been for 8 months now but no excuse for our market cap.

On the positive side we have Menzies which has not been touched at depth.

From the website below and you can see one of the highest grade gold mine in Australia back in the days.

"The MGP has recorded historical production of 643,200 oz @ 22.5g/t Au from underground (U/G) between 1895 and 1943 plus 145,000 oz @ 2.6g/t Au open cut between 1995 and 1999, for a total of 787,200 oz @ 18.9g/t Au".

I am starting to loose patience with this one but still think the team can hit payday at depth. We need less talk and more action.

I also want to see the new addition to the KWR team is the real deal and not another mouth to feed on the ASX gravy train.

The scoping study has to be red hot!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.