SRN 0.00% 0.6¢ surefire resources nl

Where to from here?, page-113

1. 5,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    geez not so long ago you and @1%aday gave me nothing buy hassle because I was concerned about the TA and the smoke and mirror announcements... SP was 2.7cents at the time... now hitting 1.8cents..

the crap you guys posted at time saying I didn't know what I was talking about, ridiculed my experience at this end of the market and so on... yet here you both still are... the TA indicated over and over this was getting sold off... I had serious concerns about the announcements and the on slaughter of selling..

I also mentioned numerous times for beginners that exploration stocks are an on going cash burn, subject to pump and dumps over and over... not to mention ongoing CR's/dilution because the money has to come from somewhere...

I just want to point out to a few here, be careful who you listen to on HC... people really need to do their own research not just on the companies FA and TA, but also on the HC posters they are listening to..

The TA here is worse than it was when I posted at 2.7cents... you need a 50% pump just to get back that price now... TA is not your enemy people it is your friend... don't listen to influences , look to the TA... we all get it wrong from time to time... but if you have strategies in place and don't let emotion get to you like some of these guys do, you will make a lot of money in this game... don't listen to the cheer squads on HC, study the FA and the TA first and foremost...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $39.78K 5.854M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4240104 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 10349561 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.48pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.