BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

@13th. Basically about a dozen drill holes are being done now...

1. 814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    @13th. Basically about a dozen drill holes are being done now under the existing resource to confirm high grade gold at depth (resource appears open at depth) & give confidence to finance groups that this is a great long term project. And determining if it is worth possibly ramping up production in phase1 to get to the higher grades at depth faster in phase2. BRV says it takes about 6 weeks to process drill core sample results in the lab & thus several results shall be released before end of March. This may finally be enough to get the long awaited finance signed & mine construction begins.

BRV owns the land, in arid zone with less rainfall with no rainforest environmental management concerns, no villages to relocate, previous small scale mining, water & power available, highway adjacent to transport between mine and port, local approvals, large towns nearby to provide workers and services, basically ready to go to finance whenever everyone agrees. There is also a large area of tenements adjacent the existing resource that may be drilled over the longer term. Two large investors are keen to see it happen.

No financial advice intended. But it is a good sign that BRV is drilling at depth & reviewing equipment in mine design is compatible with ramping up production. The million dollar question is when (or why not) finance is happening soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.