TYP 5.00% 2.1¢ tryptamine therapeutics limited

Reading into behaviours and circumstances feels like gossip. My...

1. Al.
    198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Reading into behaviours and circumstances feels like gossip. My two cents - As a business owner looking at resumes - a sort of broad generalisation I take when screening CV’s is that when a candidate has a history in long established large or large organisations, where roles are demarcated and work ‘comes to you’ by virtue of the volumes and long established systems and processes, sometimes it’s not always compatible with the grit, multi-disciplinary demands and sheer tenacity required for a start-up role. That’s my sort of take on matters when there’s role replacement at start up companies. Let’s all shelve the innuendo instead sharing & reading into ev discoveries, scientific papers and closely watching the success or otherwise of exisiting ev trials. Capricor are having some success with DMD, they have some EV development this one is stem cell derived but still cell, MSB not EV as is well known, (but the scientists are pretty sure the efficacy of stem cells originate from EV’s) essentially just announces a cure for Crohns. Appreciate if the posts would share more of the science and development landscape. Thanks and thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.