TYP 0.00% 2.0¢ tryptamine therapeutics limited

I have not made up anything. I spoke to Dixon during the half...

1. 1,435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179

I have not made up anything. I spoke to Dixon during the half time show on Superbowl monday. I have his number after he called me but I'm not going to post it as some sort of proof. What do you need a list of questions for? Did you not read my lengthy post above?

If you actually go back and look at my posting history on this stock you could see I was very adamant about it for 18 months (had to change name in recent weeks, however)

Pisces you can call me a troll to try and protect your holding, but I am not in love with any of my holdings and when the story starts to change or something feels not quite right I like to discuss it.

As Coolkiat has said - it may not have even been a big loss with the deals that he signed and the Oxley guy may be a better replacement.

I can use my intuition to try and piece things together and after a phone call it was enough for me to get myself, friends, and family out of their positions (actually one or two decided to hang on as they didn't think it was a big enough deal to worry about - which I said it is probably not).

I also said I may buy back in, but will watch from the sidelines for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $79.97K 4.053M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 246631 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 171482 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.