KAL 3.57% 2.7¢ kalgoorlie gold mining limited

Gold is their main game I agree. They should be attacking all...

1. 1,057 Posts.

Gold is their main game I agree. They should be attacking all their regional drill targets some of which look very promising.

Their strategy must be and is to grow the resource and hopefully find some high grade material that can be blended with their existing low grade resource.

I think the chances of this is quite high.

Its questionable whether KAL can justify spending precious cash on the Nickel however those 6 targets were walk up drill targets that needed action. Unfortunately they didn't yield much.

I'd be farming out the Nickel ground if it was me.

I can see KAL getting to 2M ounces in gold though. This company will sizzle when gold hits $US1,200 oz which it will do this year.

The question I have is what is the option of toll treating like? I'd like to know if this could be done through the local Norseman Mining PLC and what would they charge?

In any case, KAL is at a rediculous market cap. It has a better gold inventory than many larger market cap companies on the ASX.

Appears to be well run too. Management have not committed to mining it, they are keeping their options open. This is good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $4.279M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $1.757K 65.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 72000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 428 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.48pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.