TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

In a previous post I wrote"In the mean time try is still a...

1. 59,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    In a previous post I wrote
    "In the mean time try is still a registered company so until the company is officially dissolved it's still a active company, I note the ASIC review date is 28th of this month so they will have to file Solvency Resolution,Solvency: Like this "It was resolved after reviewing the result of the company for the previous year, reviewing the cash flow budgets for the ensuing year and considering the ability of the company to realise assets that the company would be able to pay its debts as and when they fall due."

Not sure what cash try has and what debts it has but if they can't sign off on the Solvency Resolution the company be deregistered and would need to be dissolved."

Well I have checked on the ASIC website and the next review date is 28/2/2025 so TRY must have signed off and filed the Solvency Resolution. Meaning TRY are able to pay it's debts when they fall due.

There could be a number of reasons try (the company) is being kept alive rather than just dissolved, probably the most obvious is that management are looking for some sort of merger/acquisition.

Just a pity that know news at all coming out, no big deal for me but I'm sure there are SH that are holding much larger stakes and would like to more forward one way or another

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.