MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

chaps,i normally restrict my posts to matters semi technical,...

1. 741 Posts.
    chaps,
    i normally restrict my posts to matters semi technical, but in this case i will make an exception and venture an opinion. the answer to the question is, nowhere in a hurry. meo do have other assets which i for one consider very significant indeed. these are of course the Plover gas discoveries in Heron and Blackwood and the development licence at Tassie Shoals, something which no other potential project operator is even remotely close to getting. i fully acknowledge that some conspicuous posters on this meo thread rubbish the idea, but i for one am persuaded that the dst flow rates attained from the Plover at close by Evans Shoal and Barossa/Caldita are most likely to be repeated here, in which case at least the methanol plant that makes a virtue of CO2 is feasible. however these good things are a long way from starting up, needing further appraisal drilling and above all the financial backing. a monster gas discovery at Zeus would have provided this, but alas is apparently not to be. a smallish accumulation perhaps, but not the hoped for economic engine. a bit depends on Mr CP, but given the outcome probably not much. so that leaves meo going sideways for most likely some extended period, and with no action then the SP will drift downwards. even maybe to the dreaded 5 cents that Shrewd keeps referring to. I for one will be watching the price carefully, and if it does look like doing that, then in view of the potential i perceive in the longer term it would be a no brainer to jump in again. But in the short term, probably not much joy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.