TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

where to from here, page-30

1. 560 Posts.
    The new board had no choice but to suspend trading there are obviously some fair sized discrepencies in the books god knows what else they will find and as proper directors they must disclose this information and do everything by the book the previous board would know the state of things and you couldn't put it past them to raise their own complaints of non compliance now that they are just large share holders.
    An offer has been made to a group of share holders to pursue the old board on a no result no fee basis a decision has not been made on that.
    Other legal advice is being sought in relation to the old board members shares(independantly)
    I welcome the suspension and would like to see it stay in place as long as it takes for everything to get sorted out and open up trading with some positive news.
    I would rather raise capital among existing share holders for now and keep paying qvt their interest with the share price so low I just hope the new board consult with shareholders before a decision is made.
    For the new board to resign things would have to be pretty dire in which case we're all f&cked unless we got together and bought the IP and attempted to start again a difficult proposition but I know there is a lot of will there.
    In relation to the old board I would show them no mercy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $412 16.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48571 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 7000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.32pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.