TZL 4.55% 2.1¢ tz limited

where to from here, page-4

1. 22 Posts.
    Para
    A very thoughtful post....could not agree more!!! Extremely late to this party(wake?)....but I admire the passion around this stock. Two things to keep in mind
    1- This may take some time to investigate where the $$$ went....shareholders should not freak out if this stock stays suspended for a few weeks. Understand the deadlines imposed by note holder....but in these situations, watching the daily girations of TZL can be distracting to the Board
    2- In the future, investors should be very skeptical when Aussie small-caps hint/leak information about listing on the AIM in London or Nasdaq. Even if the stock can manage to get listed overseas(highly unlikely) the share price is dictated by the home market ...in this case the ASX. Impossible for a stock to trade for 2.00 in Oz...but then be worth 25 dollars in the States. Only a handful of the biggest Blue Chips even trade overseas(BHP,RIO,NWS)...if I had a dollar for every small-cap Aussie that was going to list overseas...I would be a seriously rich dude
    KEEP THE FAITH
    POO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $5.388M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $1.509K 70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 780 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.