AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

where to here from now, page-23

1. 3,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    " The Company has secured a drill rig such that the program remains on schedule to commence in late October.".....................

That was released in September last year and refers to drilling at the Granite Castle gold project.
    There was also a cap raising last year to cover the cost of that drilling which as i write this post still has not commenced???
    So now we are having another cap raising to ONCE AGAIN pay for the drilling???
    IK's excuse was that the wet season caused them to delay the program, well IK the wet season starts again in a few months time so you better extract the digit old son!!!
    Mantles share price is once again sliding and we see this morning that there are 819,225 BUYS compared to 6,094,708 SELLS!!!
    I also noticed on going thru last years ASX releases that IK regularly updated the market with Company Updates.
    I would strongly suggest he re-commence that practise as there is a lot of uncertainity within his shareholders at present and after reading some of the posts this morning re BM i would like to know just what is going on?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.