5GG 4.55% 4.6¢ pentanet limited

Let's keep it above the belt lads.Here's how Teragraph works:I'm...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Let's keep it above the belt lads.

Here's how Teragraph works:

I'm on fixed wireless in Adelaide - based in the CBD.
    Best speed I can get is 50/20 Mbps down/up, because I don't have a clear view of the Westpac tower.
    My neighbour with the 3 story townhouse, however, probably does have a clear view of the tower, and I can see the fixed wireless antenna on their roof.

With Terragraph, I would be able to use their installation to gain a clear view of the tower and get better than 100/50 Mbps down/up.
    If I could, I would sign up for faster service, pay more each month, and be a happy customer with almost zero network outages and a connection way better than NBN

New 5GG customers pay for the antenna on their house, and the associated installation - $0 rollout cost for 5GG and no need to wait weeks for a Telstra grunt to come connect your house in the local exchange. Antenna goes up, you're connected same day.

Here's where it gets even better for shareholders, network expansion and operating costs:
    With Terragraph, the cost of increasing the network footprint is paid for by the customer; every new client/home antenna increases the robustness and reach of the network. The ISP doesn't incur the overhead costs of maintaining the cable to each customer, rolling out new cable runs, or any of that either, so their operating expenses are considerably lower than traditional internet providers. Margins are way higher without those expenses, so they can offer both highly competitive pricing, reliability, and speed.

Comparative business model:
    5GG is basically running the same business that Uniti Wireless was running when they listed at ~18¢ in Feb 2019, except Uniti doesn't have Terragraph technology.

UWL hit $2.20 today.
    That's 1200% in 24 months (and I'm still holding).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.002(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $19.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ $48.99K 1.111M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12500 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.