VPG 0.00% $1.79 vodafone group plc.

I'm sure Valad will let us kn ow when there is some news......

1. 9,445 Posts.
    I'm sure Valad will let us kn ow when there is some news... there really isn't any yet.Valad is in the box seat for this NEGOTIATION with Ikea.... but nothing is concluded yet. They might not even sell to Ikea.

The IKEA project is awaiting zoning approval from the state's planning department.

Valad bought a larger parcel of land there including the area Ikea had wanted and now plans to sell a section to the retailer.

The site is highly prized by Ikea which has been on a lengthy search for large developments close to the city, which are scarce.

"Where we are right now is negotiating the final price with Valad," Mr Nordin said

Valad paid $46 million in April last year for a larger site including the land earmarked by Ikea.
    Valad owns the site surrounding the proposed Ikea store and could look to develop the entire site as an address for large furniture and furnishings stores.

It also said there were not many other 12-hectare retail development sites so close to major transport links such as the M5 and Eastern Distributor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.