VPG 0.00% $1.79 vodafone group plc.

Where too today???? Well if half the sellers pulled their...

1. 54 Posts.
    Where too today???? Well if half the sellers pulled their orders, it could potentially go to 12cents today....

I think somewhere in the 8's today it will finish....The company has been able to split their banking syndicate between their European and Australian part so the risk of Europe pulling down Australia or vice-versa appears far less of a risk if I read their half yearly correct.

They also have indicated they have restructured the business to save 30mio. Even if half of this hit the balance sheet, plus some sales, I have difficulty seeing VPG as a riskier proposition than some of the other larger LPT...

But given the company gives out almost no information, we would never know until the last minute if they are going well or broke...I would have thought being an owner of this company we were entitled to some better information...

But the 21st Century management seems to think Agency Theory is something from the 19th Century. Their job warrant them to act as the owner...

Well I guess the management will get another shock this year when their remuneration and board members get voted down again....

I'm comfortable holding the stock but I am only holding on speculation as this is all you can do when they don't give any info.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.