TON 11.1% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Watch for renewed buying interest this week. Start of September...

1. 371 Posts.
    Watch for renewed buying interest this week. Start of September will see people wanting to take on risk for the results due out mid-late Sept...

Ancuabe should have some drilling updates in the coming weeks. Meanwhile, all we need to see from the drill results of Balama is 10%+ grade quality. This should give some push in the SP. All the while this is going on, watch for the approval of 5366 to add further depth to the company grow.

Also, for those skeptics on Jenks and the value of his "intelligent investing", he also is a major shareholder in MWN. Around the same time he purchased TON, he bought MWN. Both of these investments seem to have very similar investment styles and look to be guided by some macro-economic mega-trends. Over the long-term I think we will see these pay off and those that continue to hold (Jenks included) will have the last "profitable" laugh...

Overall, still keen and will continue to strategically accumulate in the coming week or so (as I have been doing over the last 13months)...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $5.009K 584.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1111590 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.