IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

where to next week??, page-17

1. 144 Posts.
    I agree with you Marsup,

And ofcoarse I wrote it down quite simplystic. But what I think, and what you also said, is that a lot of people are underestimating the (possible) size/grades/depth of Majestic !!
    I think the most important part of the announcements and the latest live presentation is the message that this is a huge area, easily mineable (shallow depth) and with possible enormous depth.

Look at the other deposits; I've heard/read somewhere that depth upto 1 km is not out of the question.
    The pressrelease of yesterday oct 18th is only up till 4 mtrs and even there they hit quite some mineralisation with even good grades.

And what you said is true; they have quite some tenements and it's a lot of drilling to prove all of them. If I would be in the management I would go for the possible largest deposit which is easy mineable (and to prove).
    The IP graphs, the RAB drillings give a hint....

That's why I believe between now and oct 2011 there will be an enormous upgrade in resources/reserves, wether it's from Majestic or the other tenements.

Regards, klmarc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.