AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

daveo1,You know I like your posts because there are times that...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    daveo1,

You know I like your posts because there are times that they make sense.

Here is what you wrote:

"(Yes isn't that what realistically all forum sites are used for in situations like these. Post out you postulation( as long as it is not flaming) on the way that you see this bid developing.")

Agreed with your comment but, you would also have to agree that I try my hardest not to post anything that is flaming

"(The possible scenarios that could play out know are imo becoming more complicated. Also I still believe that a bid for juichan probably won't eventuate. They have their blocking stake(This seem to be coming a regular occourence for chinese companies ala RIO) and are probably quite content with that for the moment.)"

Again I agree but, why is it that when I posted that ZFX will find it hard to get their 90% before they can force the takeover for the rest, due to Junchian having a bloking stake, I was continuously ridiculed by some well known posters here?????????? Yes Junchian may very well sell but, AT A PRICE. and that price, IMO is not the current offer of $1.00.

"(As for the hegde instos etc they do hold a large portion of this company. The quesiotn really is will they hold em or will they fold them. Buddy if you were the fund manager of a large stake in AGM what would you do? Its a lot more money than any of use will ever play with.)"

First of all, how much is this large portion of AGM that these instos and hedge funds do own. No one know and speculations again are prevailing here.
    Secondly, as for hold them or fold them if it was me, that I don't know. But, one thing is for sure, I would not sell at a loss. If I had to sell at a loss, especially when it is not my money, I would wait for the long term.
    If ZFX wants to buy AGM badly, then there has to be something there for them to do so, and the wait would look very appealing to me.

But, to each his own!!!

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.