AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

where to next?, page-1045

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    The selling of the escrows is not always a cause for alarm... its free money. I know i would have sold given the same situation, i wouldnt care if the future was good, if I had as many existing shares as they had. They can sell these shares without scrutiny, thats the bonus of it. When they sell the other shares, even if the company is produce year after year expansion/profits, people get spooked they are getting out for the wrong reasons. When really, they just have high priced lifestyles they want to maintain. What I see as a bit comcerning, is theres been no communication about it. They quite professionally adressed the market with the massive downturn when we switched to retail. Its not needed, but that situation was beautifully played, and handled well. We need that same kind of professionalism to come out now with the escrow and dayacann. As far as the latest information I saw, there was no big movement in the top 20, ie keeping the main money in there. Escrow selling could be just to get some short term capital. If theres is any up to date info on this proving me wrong, please provide. Thats an invitation for anyone to provide by the way. Im more than happy to take as much new info in about any company I own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.