AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

where to next?, page-1047

1. 611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    People sell shares for all sorts of different reasons. Even the guys preaching long term investment only (ie peter lynch, warren buffet, etc) sell shares, only to rebuy later. It doesnt mean theyve lost faith in the company. For the smarter guys, it just means they see the market has run out of puff. If fundamentals of how/why you are invested are still there, then you just have to figure out the value and if youre getting a bargain or over paying.

Directors quiet often sell shares when the going is good. Everybody has mouths to feed, they might just want to put a fancy new swimming pool, or jaguar in their mouth and need some cash. They might have made losses on something else, and decide to feed the accountants mouth too.

I see the selling of escrows as unrelated to these games though. My concern is when they start selling their actual stocks. At the moment theres been some big fellas buying, and with last weeks announcement, theres probably more big fellas that can play. Watch this space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.