AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

While everything is as expected, listeners would have some...

1. 1,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    While everything is as expected, listeners would have some doubts about this interview. First is the proprietary technology/trade secret about the tablets. The CEO claims that the degradation of the chemicals is due to heat, light, air exposure. I don't think there is a real secret technology. There is no mentioning of a technology, preservative or anything else. Perhaps, all they do is to put the stuff into a coated tablet to shield from light and air but that does not prevent heat degradation. I am not convinced. The comment about being able to sell the products off the bat in mid 2019 is explained as "under the special access to things here in Australia." Any one knows of this special access? I doubt that this will be through normal doctors. Finally, the comment about share price is really a gloss over. The share price did jump from 40c to 180c, and that was mentioned but nothing was mentioned about the selling from the top down to 90c. In the long term view, it's fair enough. But an awful lot of new share buyers are underwater playing with AC8.

We have to wait until end of this year to hear any news about the readiness of the manufacturing facility. This means we need to wait around Mar for products to be produced and hopefully Jun 2019 to be available (and if there will be any buyer).

I just hope that 90c was around the bottom. The share price is looking to get under $1 again soon. It will be bumping at the bottom for a while until there is any sign of real products (or a takeover offer).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.