AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

where to next?, page-1298

1. 6,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1288
    "For stocks like this to suddenly drop 25% then pop 40% later is no surprise". Really? Personally, I would be surprised on the drop and the pop - maybe I am showing my ignorance. Maybe I am not as worldly as others and/or more emotional?

You seem to continual struggle with the Auscann company (which, by the way, is a speccy share in a speccy industry, and your continual amazement by it's speccyness is amazing to me), but I copied this from the website for you:

1. "We believe Australian patients have the right to access high quality, cost effective, cannabinoid medicines. Quality control is our no.1 priority."
    2. "Ensuring ‘Good Manufacturing Practices’, we are committed to supplying our clients with a consistent & reliable source of high-quality medicinal cannabis."
    3. "AusCann brings together a strong team with relevant & complementary skill-sets, experience and networks."

That's what AusCann is all about. That could change whilst I am writing this post, but, until further notice, that is the status.

I hope this helps clear your confusion and understanding.

I think you should look at the bank shares. Very specific details as to what is happening with them - but I dare you to predict the share price movements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.