AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

One thing just announced by EXL is exactly what AusCann needs...

1. 1,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    One thing just announced by EXL is exactly what AusCann needs and it does not have. AusCann was talking about their "secret" method of making hard capsules that provides stability to cannbis oils. I think this is pure BS of 24 carat quality. There is no such thing! No one in this world knows about how to make cannbis oils stable. EXL has just announced their patented (worldwide) micro-encapsulation technology invented by a PhD working for the company. This tech allows the cannabis oils to be made into readily consumable products that are better absorbed by the human body. I have not read in deatails of what this can do but this is their foray into medical cannabis. They are waiting for license to grow. They will grow and manufacture so they will be both farmer and pharma. Apart from transparency, they don't try to dupe the investors like AusCann did.

If this hard capsules turned out to be just a normal packaging method that has absolutely no effect to improve the instability of cannabis oils, AusCann would crash with no hope of recovery. The action at this moment seems to reflect that investors expect the announcement of the availablibity of the capsules. This is pure speculation that I am happy to stay out of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.