AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

where to next?, page-46

1. 578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    hi @invest,

I disagree with your comment  "with AC8 they are better off just making money outside Australia"?
    I think its important that as the domestic market hasnt been fully developed yet (from a legislative and infrastructure point of view) it extremely important that AC8 doesn't loose focus on becoming one of the pioneers (definitely a front runner on their business model merits) of the new and upcoming cannabis industry in australia. it will become a multi billion industry sooner rather than later and I think it is crucial that we stay ahead of the competition in setting up the business model which can supply both, domestic and the international markets. We have always been  a global business model given the market depth here in Au and overseas. There is a reason why Canopy holds a big stake in AC8. They would not be backing the AC8 up if they didnt see a real $ value in AC8. I look at Canopy as a leading example of how the cannabis industry leader has to be set up. In terms of the Au gov progressing with loosing the cannabis laws in AU I am adamant that it will be happening fairly soon. There are hundreds of millions of dollars to be made by the Au gov in form of the taxes from the cannabis industry moving forward and the au gov knows it. We are in so much debt as a country and we are running out of options in terms of how we are going to pay that debt down. IMO, with raising cost of borrowing money from overseas and a weak Au dollar means that the Au gov will have to act very quick on any revenue raising opportunities. its just a simple logic.
    Last edited by Slavrock: 17/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.