AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

where to next?, page-483

1. 1,300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    My main gripe with AusCann is why it's so slow in everything? It raised the money a long time ago. It claimed to have a method to produce stable capsules. One cannot claim this unless a small quantity has been produced in the lab. It's very easy to produce a few thousand capsules in a small lab. So why they do not have clinical trials already set up. There is zero info about arrangements for trials let alone having the trials carried out. Common sense dictates that you produce a small amounts for trials. Once the trials prove to be successful, you would move to production and marketing. If they are talking about H1 2019 just to have some capsules produced for trials then it will be a very long time to wait for product to be ready for the market. They have a model that outsourced so much to other parties. The core of activities that AusCann is supposed to do entirely on their own looks very slow moving. It's not clear if AusCann is doing anything at all. It it were me, I would have got 1-2 crops of plants grown with the genetics that they imported a while ago. AusCann did not even announce the setup of greenhouses. So what is the master grower that they imported last year doing now? Is he temporarily working at a sheep farm waiting for management to decide what to next? It's not transparent at all.

The risk right now is that they will come out with some mediocre news, cause a share price pop for 1 day and a long term down trend sets in again. This means the 46c low we saw a while ago would not hold. Obviously, it's worth a play, but I thin one must ask the question what will happen if it goes to 20c. If you load up this share on margin loans, and it went down to 20c, you could be blown out of the water and hang dried with a debt and no shares left due to forced selling. I enjoyed getting shares in near the last bottom and sold them at the top last time. I am finally in the black with AC8. But I am not in a hurry to jump back in again at this level! If we go for 6 more weeks with no news, there will be chances to buy at much better prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.