AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

where to next?, page-489

1. 1,300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    I took losses before selling at above 1.20 and 90c and 86c. When I bought more under 64c and on the way to 47c when I stopped, I was really worried something bad was going to happen. I took the gamble with cash purchases and that gamble paid off when I sold at 74c and then at 77c. So, I had been burnt by this stock and the last 67% run up helped me to actually make a profit on average. I am disappointed at the pace of development and the transparency AusCann has been so far. Any one new to this stock hoping to make a kill on the upside is likely to be disappointed and blown out of the water before the tide actually turns to a long term up trend (if ever). We have 23% more on the down side to get to 46c. Any one knows that 23% drop is not that big for a speculative stock like this. I would rather miss the chance on this than getting burnt again. I hope the management of the company will become more transparent about what is going on in the company. They should show on their website some pics of what they are doing in the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.