AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

where to next?, page-545

1. 1,300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    That brings up a question about who were the suckers who bought this up from 46c to 77c? I have to thank them for that opportunity to get into the black with this stock. I bailed out at various points with losses from 1.26 all the way to 86c before I rode from 46c to 77c to recover. They bought in on pure speculation? The volume was not high like the selling volume though. This is like pump and dump on the way out rather than on the way in.

I have no temptation to get in now, not a bit. What a difference since I got in at 47c and hoped to ride up to recover the losses. Thankfully, I recovered all losses and got a bit more.

AusCann board, show your cards! Show your evidence of real business development to stem this bleeding. Or alternatively, just put retail investors out of misery and showing that you have nothing to offer. I guess not. You don't want to face ASIC and possibility of going to jail. This is probably why you have not been able to find any one who want to be CEO of your company. No qualified person is willing to face ASIC in the future. You have done so much damage to retail investors. Perhaps, people can just grow the plants at home, chew the leaves to get the same pain relieving effect! That will be fresh and they know exactly that no chemicals and pesticides are used on the product.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.