AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

where to next?, page-57

1. 578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    hi mate,

I have bought into AC8 with an outlook that if Australia follows countries like Canada (or for example Israel) we could have a fully commercialized medicinal cannabis here in Au (ready to supply domestic and international markets) by 2022. This outlook was based on the fact that it will take far less time to establish the cannabis industry here in Australia than it has taken it to do overseas. I base my opinion on the fact that these days we know some much more about the cannabis industry (as the entirety) than we did when lets say Canada was getting things of the ground a decade ago. I believe that AC8 has a great business model and it has already made a quiet astonishing progress given our country laws and regulations regarding the cannabis use at the present.
    $7 SP target of mine puts us on the market cap of approx. 2.5 billion market cap which when you look at other well established MC companies overseas seems very achievable once we position ourselves to supply the market (here and int.) and start generating the revenue from it. I still think that we will never have an opportunity to become a market leader as there already are quiet few big players overseas (who are very well established and with huge amount of dollars available to them) who will buy us out before we have a chance to fully flourish on our own, thats the nature of big business these days. however it doesn't worry me a bit since Im happy to take my return on the investment from whoever is willing to pay the right price
    Last edited by Slavrock: 20/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.