AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

where to next?, page-708

1. 1,309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Not all for free mate! The TWH guys certainly exchanged their TWH shares 20 to 1 for AC8 shares. Nothing was free there. I can imagine that the boys from AusCann did not get their shares for free either. Their share of the AusCann group holdings got converted into the new AC8 shares.  I did not check on options but if they exercised they had to pay for them. I am not digging further into the past to waste my time as I am out and on the side line with no intention to invest in this thing. I might just have a punt now and then. How much do you know about TWH? Certainly a lot of the shares were not owned by some big boys. Only the escrowed shares were owned by the big boys. There must be a lot of stranded TWH shareholders at that time too? What really matter is now. Do they really have a business or they just waste their time in air-conditioned office thinking about what to do with the cash in the bank? Are they selling their shares and get ready to retire early? People will find this out later in one way or another as time will tell.

If you know the story about the big boys, please tell every one. I don't think they got the shares for free. They probably got their "worth of previous shares" converted to AC8 at the IPO price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.