AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

where to next?, page-971

1. 3,031 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 571
    1) not many other companies have manufacturing licence like AC8 does, not many at all. You say like most do.
    2) cannabis oils are far from same as cooking oils, to make that comparison says a lot about your knowledge. So many different properties & various cannabinoids at varying doses.
    3) If you thinking branding has nothing to do with it, ok you can think that if you like. companies pay sheet loads of money on marketing & for the right customer appealing labels, colour's etc. Delve into the world of advertising. Throw low carb / sugar / G.I / Gluten Free & organic & that's the concept of your 'magical' property that sell in the market place today.
    4) Didn't you believe in the hype also??? You played the market well & luckily got out in front, something we've heard many times over.

BTW the cannabis in many forms is 'magical' & has been proven to help many under duress.

with so much negativity on this stock & it going nowhere & full of lies etc as you say, why on earth would you be willing to take a punt? I don't get your thinking. I've read day traders books to grasp their thinking, but your case is isolated, bit emotionally attached still.

So many other stocks out there you could shirley find better risk profile for your 'punt'. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.