ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

I'll add my 2 cents worth. plenty of information was given in...

1. 4,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13227
    I'll add my 2 cents worth.

plenty of information was given in the annual report, webinar and question/answers imo

the thing is, do you believe it will happen or not ?

1/ product results

we have had plenty of battery and life science results given in past announcements and presentations already that  positions us at the forefront of both divisions

add to that, results have outperformed expectations with Trinseo/wyon with charge density and cycle time increases.

a major marque brand ev company results demonstrated 20% increase in density and a 5 fold reduction in anode materials.

with a major life science provider we have used our tech to provide a 5% - 10% reduction in actual material cost of their test.

also adding to the above as posters have already commented on, the ferro court proceedings (though not a positive) at least provides an independent validation of the value of our high silicon anode tech. with the fact that it doesn't affect our lead products anteox and anteobind very important short term news.

2/ partnerships

having a conversation with a major lifescience partner of ours early sept ( Monday is sept 4th ) where we have demonstrated a 5-10% cost reduction with a view to progress to a commercial agreement

Wyon and Trinseo, Both have proposals to move forward to a commercial agreement sitting with them

Manuel and David heading overseas in October to close these and do a roadshow. the roadshow statement suggests the possibility of new results. hopefully the 1000 cycle barrier !!

major ev manufacturer has a proposal in front of them for initial purchase of AnteoX

working on paid jv agreements with both marque brand ev companies and also some leading battery companies.

3/ anteoX production facility

" Commencement of commercial production is targeted in early 2024."

this timeline has blown out a month or two.

4/ non dilutionary funding

initially David said we should be looking at late this year. later followed that up with a couple coming into fruition in the next couple of months.

5/ new products

"The Company will continue to review alternative technologies such as hydrogen energy and solid-state batteries and is actively seeking potential partnerships for the development in these areas."

also I find it interesting how they slip a possible new direction of the company into presentations lately. see if you can find it ?

Screenshot 2023-08-31 at 10.33.43 am.png

Screenshot 2023-08-31 at 10.33.06 am.png

Screenshot 2023-08-31 at 10.32.17 am.png

Screenshot 2023-08-31 at 10.31.10 am.png

Screenshot 2023-08-31 at 10.30.25 am.png

energy storage, which requires 1500+ cycles. some of the new employees have experience in this and it also could give a clue to how close we are to hitting a 1000 cycles. or it adds to Manuel in his last interview saying our high silicon anode is in late stage development.

to sum up. we have increased performance in both divisions, we have deals on the table with several battery companies, working on jv partners, anteoX production facility is moving forward (hired 3 prod staff a couple months ago and prod tech job had to have applications in by last night), have the possibility of non dilutionary funding coming and working on new possible verticals of hydrogen, solid state batteries and battery storage. (hydrogen being the most advanced)

and we sit at 3c. seems sellers and buyers are both tapped out at the moment. I wonder where the sp will sit if we sign a lifescience deal this month, trinseo and an ev company by xmas, receive a couple of grants and start producing anteoX in the new year. just all speculation as you do with spec companies

GLTAH, DYOR, this isn't investment advice, IMO etc etc .......
    Last edited by captainblood: 01/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.