BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

re the sparcs issue, we have differed in opinion on this matter...

1. 1,464 Posts.
    re the sparcs issue, we have differed in opinion on this matter continuously, I believe one scenario and you believe another, in my opinion the facts do not follow your view, that is that the sparcs dilution would be irrelevant and the purchase of shares pre sparcs dilution was completely motivated by the knowledge of a good sale of DBCT.

If all these were true, then sparcs would have diluted BBI's price by 2% and the instos you suggested would have come back in droves to buy the shares at a much lower price- as one suggested 33% of their previous purchase price.

BBI will survive, but it is clear that short term events will affect the share price on a regular basis.

Sparcs is the greatest influence AT PRESENT on the share price, once that is overcome, Corus ( a negative) or a known DBCT sale at a known price might be the next most important factor. To discount such price moves by saying continuously I am not interested in the day to day share price and then suggseting you will trade the price as in BBP and BBI is disengenuous melua and does not fit with my view of you as a seer rather than an opportunist.

I don't mind which you are, but you can't unfortunately be both.

regards

Hold BBN010, BBn020, Beppa don't hold BBI for obvious reasons

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.