TLS 0.00% $3.87 telstra group limited

Where to now for long term investors of Telstra, page-11227

1. 9,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    Cophot,i haven't been following AMP,the onlything I read by memory institutional investors demanded management changes,hmm I immediately thought of tls but i will look at AMP at some stage , my general feeling i'm in no rush to buy banks generally but of course maybe AMP is an opportunity.I do want to buy into the banking sector i just feel it still has seriouis issues.
    I hope u,GR,ASH,JC and others are benefiting from tls sp rise,if u believe 8 cents/or 16 cents pa is sustainable then obviously at $3.60 tls would be paying 5% div so very attractive.
    You no my opinion so i don't need to repeat it.Tls is not on my buy list.
    There has been little if any news since auction.
    ps and i just have to add this,i have it on record but can't remember the name of an Australian high tech venture capital investor ,tls should be doing this .One example vocus partnering with csiro start up Quasar along with others and this VC company.There r many opportunities in australia for tls
    Can't help it,i agree re sale of assets and the possible increase in sp.But imo it will be very short term as proceeds disappear into debt and dividend payments.NAS will fail a $8b division of tls and tls like tpg like optus will become basic telcos within a increasingly competitive connectivity sector until one of the 3 employs a entreprenueral ceo with profit growing ability.
    again gl to all. .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.