TLS 0.26% $3.80 telstra group limited

Where to now for long term investors of Telstra, page-11529

1. 9,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Agree GR,imo its depressing how some holders just want tls to be a telco.
    Without doubt imo we r only about 5% into this so called industrial revolution where current business models for all sectors will be unrecognizable my guess within 5 -7 years.At least the successful ones.
    This made possible with various developing technologies including mmWave 5g.
    You say tls is a tech co,i recently suggested tls is a marketing co.
    I read an article yesterday regarding a break thru development of a quantum chip by the UNSW and sydney university.
    Its fine to have mmWave 5g speeds,but the real winners in 5g will be the companies that have the technology to analyse the data at speed from such connectivity.The speed of the data will only be as good as the speed it can be analysed and then responded to ie quantum technologies/AI.
    So i think hmm,the UNSW r always looking for funding,considering the clear connection between tls's mmWave 5g and the UNSW development of a quantum chip wouldn't it make sense for tls labs combined with muru d's new decision to invest only in mature start ups to invest in this quantum chip development.?
    Tls would then be a 'tech co',its mmWave 5g connectivity would have a competitive advantage due to the speed of analysing data plus obvious global potential.
    Happily tls has replaced the muru d 'manager' and made muru d more like tls ventures where it only invests in mature start ups.Lets hope the new muru d team have similar capabilities as tls ventures.
    Not sure how muru d is going,and as it is hard to satisy benson i now believe/want tls labs and muru d to be almost one division and i'm sure the UNSW would not say no to muru d/tls labs if funding was offered.
    Will be interesting how muru d develops,i would have changed the name.
    ps i wont be happy if production of this chip is not in australia,the US is spending $53b to re establish a semi conductor chip plant in silicon valley due to obvious issues with the taiwan chip plant.We should do the same as all the crap we make today requires these semi conductor chips.
    And y i keep hanging around the tls forum,it really wouldn't take much for tls to get back on track,but not under penn imo only.life is to short and penn is to slow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.80
Change
-0.010(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.79 $3.82 $3.77 $121.3M 32.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 8965 $3.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.81 97349 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.